Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD removed from My Account page at Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It vanished from my online account and the app. I haven't walked down to the garage to check the car. Here's what's even weirder: I just opened the app again and now the entire Upgrades section is gone from the app, even after doing a force close and restart. Assume it will be sorted out presently.

It vanished from my online account and the app. I haven't walked down to the garage to check the car. Here's what's even weirder: I just opened the app again and now the entire Upgrades section is gone from the app, even after doing a force close and restart. Assume it will be sorted out presently.
Upgrade reappeared in the app, but not FSD. BTW the ability to alter Premium Connectivity subscription seems to be gone for the moment too, at least I don't see it anywhere.

I bought FSD when it was offered at 2000$. It was on my online account, gone now. EAP is still there.

That's how mine looks also. It has changed from EAP and FSD, then to AutoPilot and FSD, back to EAP and FSD, and now to just EAP only. Mine is also missing the premium connectivity section of the accounts page as well. Wasn't too worried about yet, as my accounts page seems to change often.....