Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSDBeta route not following the map?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. Have you run across this before? This roundabout is new. Previously, it was just an intersection. Its interesting that even though the map is now updated and shows the roundabout, the router used the old map and planned a left turn. I'm on 10.69.25.2.
FSDMap.jpg

The map shown (white/gray areas) is with Google Maps while navigation/routes (blue areas) are calculated with Tesla's merging of multiple map sources. It might get fixed with the next navigation map data update if Tesla's sources are updated.

There's an old roundabout in my neighborhood that's used like a speed bump; there's no left or right exits, just straight. The nav line goes straight through, and the car tries to drive straight through the center, which has some trees, a boulder, and a flagpole. The roundabout has existed for at least 10 years. I've already checked OSM and TomTom and they both show the roundabout. Reported a bunch when that was still an option.

Pretty sure originally that roundabout was a dead end cul-de-sac, and later they extended the road without eliminating the circle.

Can't wait for Tesla to fleetsource mapping.