Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FT: LR AWD for P3D+ or P3D-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suppose it's worth a shot.

Anyone looking to trade their P3D+ or P3D- for a LR AWD? (I would prefer Black on Black)
I would of course add cash. Northeast U.S area

My Model 3
2019 LR AWD
Black on Black
Regular AP
19" sport wheels
~8k miles
Feb/March 2019 build (211XXX)

I suppose it's worth a shot.

Anyone looking to trade their P3D+ or P3D- for a LR AWD? (I would prefer Black on Black)
I would of course add cash. Northeast U.S area

My Model 3
2019 LR AWD
Black on Black
Regular AP
19" sport wheels
~8k miles
Feb/March 2019 build (211XXX)

Hi AB23,

My M3:
  • 2018 LR AWD Performance w/ track mode (no sport package wheels/tires/brakes/spoiler)
  • Midnight Silver Metallic / Black Premium interior
  • The build sheet price I paid (will provide) was $65K before the additional fees and it was delivered in October 2018.
  • It’s been my garage queen with less than 200 miles (no track or drag strip, but she’s itching to get to one)
  • Always parked in my garage and still has the new car smell with nubs on the original tires! it still has the brand new gloss look with an immaculate interior.
I regretfully want to trade for a LR AWD 3/X so I can drive ~30K miles/yr since our office relocated 45 miles away from my house shortly after I accepted delivery. I’ve been driving my SUV and want to go completely electric this year.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the additional cash from your end to make it equitable for both parties.

Hi AB23,

My M3:
  • 2018 LR AWD Performance w/ track mode (no sport package wheels/tires/brakes/spoiler)
  • The build sheet price I paid (will provide) was $65K before the additional fees and it was delivered in October 2018.
  • It’s been my garage queen with less than 200 miles (no track or drag strip, but she’s itching to get to one)
  • Always parked in my garage and still has the new car smell with nubs on the original tires! it still has the brand new gloss look with an immaculate interior.
I regretfully want to trade for a LR AWD 3/X so I can drive ~30K miles/yr since our office relocated 45 miles away from my house shortly after I accepted delivery. I’ve been driving my SUV and want to go completely electric this year.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the additional cash from your end to make it equitable for both parties.

Just out of curiosity—why not simply drive your current Model 3 Performance on your new commute?

Hi AB23,

My M3:

Can I ask how many miles are on it? I was ideally hoping for a 2019.

I am interested but I feel like this one might be a little hard to negotiate since it does not have the track package and the stealth was historically just $2k more than the LR AWD (now $8k more).