Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fully Loaded Model S 85 for Sale 36k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my 2013 Model S so I can upgrade to a new model. This car is VIN 05441, delivered in Feb 2014. The car has 36,125 miles on it and is in excellent condition, inside and out. The car has had all services done in a timely manner at Tesla. Tires are less than a year old. She stays in my garage when not being driven.

The car is fully equipped with every option available at
IMG_20171119_132221.jpg
IMG_20171119_132533.jpg
IMG_20171119_135034.jpg
the time.

- Blue Metallic exterior
- Tan Nappa Leather Interior
- 19" Grey wheels
- lacewood Decor
- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- Sunroof
- Technology Package
- Sound Studio Package
- Active Air Suspension
- Twin Chargers
- Parcel Shelf
- Supercharger Hardware

Asking $47,000. Tesla selling similar cars for around $56,000.

• Helpful
Reactions: DrMike and Olds442
Is this really fully loaded? I see 2015's that have these options default. Plus no AP, seems priced a tad high

Well, rear seats and 21" wheels were available, but outside of those two items I believe that the OP is correct -- what is listed is indeed all of the options which were available at the time of purchase. Obviously, newer cars have different configurations and more "stuff".

I'm selling my 2013 Model S so I can upgrade to a new model. This car is VIN 05441, delivered in Feb 2014.

Hi. Given the VIN and license number, I don't see how this could have been delivered in 2014. Is that a typo? Seems like an early 2013 delivery (our VIN is later and license plate is as well and was a March 2013 delivery.)

Hi. Given the VIN and license number, I don't see how this could have been delivered in 2014. Is that a typo? Seems like an early 2013 delivery (our VIN is later and license plate is as well and was a March 2013 delivery.)
same here, my vin is about 1000 higher and was originally delivered in March of 13, if i remember reading the paperwork correctly.

good luck with the sale, it's a nice one for sure.

same here, my vin is about 1000 higher and was originally delivered in March of 13, if i remember reading the paperwork correctly.

good luck with the sale, it's a nice one for sure.

It is a very nice looking car.

My VIN is almost 7000 higher than OPs.
And I took delivery of my MS in June 2013.

Parking sensors came out about 3 months after I got my car, maybe September or October IIRC.
So OP's car cannot have parking sensors.

Only thing really in question is WHEN car was handed to its initial owner and when was the car titled?

Original warranty for MS is 4 years/50,000 miles whichever come first.
8 years/Unlimited Mileage warranty for drivetrain and batteries.

So 4 years from when car was delivered to original owner might be coming up in Feb. 2018.
Or it might have already occurred this past Feb. 2017.