Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun(ny) things about the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few fun observations while my Model 3 is still new to me. Soon enough they'll just seem normal....

My car thinks I have a big butt! When my phone is in my front pocket the door unlocks every time. When it's in my back pocket it never unlocks. What else should I conclude? When my right hand is occupied with a coffee or something and phone in my back pocket, I've perfected the left-butt-cheek-to-door position to unlock it!

2. The glass roof changes colors in the rain!. Check it out when the sun is shining on a wet roof. At first you'll think there is something wrong but it apparently is normal.

3. The sound system is fantastic. I'm not an audiophile and normally don't listen to much music in a car, but with the car so quiet and top-notch sound system, I listen to Slacker almost constantly. Not sure how different the sound will be on the standard model...

Surely there are lots of fun or funny things you've seen in your Model 3. Add to the list!