Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Model 3 owners in Saskatchewan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The blue looks great in person!

Attachments

• D39EB2D9-052F-42B5-97B7-A7F7C2FD7D32.jpeg
    D39EB2D9-052F-42B5-97B7-A7F7C2FD7D32.jpeg
    630.1 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
It seems we will not make it. Yesterday my car was sideswiped by a Silverado pulling a large caravan who passed us, in a no passing zone, and turned in so quickly that the front half of the trailer until the end pretty much destroyed the left side of my car. Amazingly it still drives perfectly but repairs will be very, very expensive. I hope my US insurance company can extract a new car for me from the Quebec insurance company. Anyway, the adventure will need to be rescheduled. :mad:
So sorry to hear about the damages! Not fun at all.

:(

Reactions: jbcarioca
It seems we will not make it. Yesterday my car was sideswiped by a Silverado pulling a large caravan who passed us, in a no passing zone, and turned in so quickly that the front half of the trailer until the end pretty much destroyed the left side of my car. Amazingly it still drives perfectly but repairs will be very, very expensive. I hope my US insurance company can extract a new car for me from the Quebec insurance company. Anyway, the adventure will need to be rescheduled. :mad:
Holy shite!

Picking up tomorrow at 10:30AM in Calgary, anyone else gonna be there? I'm going to drive up to Edmonton and then charge along the 16 incase anyone else is trying to hit up hwy 9 and 7.

Also, what the hell is up with no financing in SK???
Ya no financing in sask is very inconvenient. I really dislike dealing with banks.

My dual motor model 3 is being delivered October 13th to Calgary. Getting it wrapped then driving it home to Regina, one level two charger at a time

Ya no financing in sask is very inconvenient. I really dislike dealing with banks.

My dual motor model 3 is being delivered October 13th to Calgary. Getting it wrapped then driving it home to Regina, one level two charger at a time

Awesome! Yeah we hobbled along and stopped at sun country chargers. Took a little nap, it wasn't too bad. One thing to keep in mind: it's going to be cold, and running the heater will kill the battery quicker than you might think, so be careful! We actually turned the heat off for the last leg of the trip, got home with 5% battery (24km), which is cutting it a bit close for my liking.

Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts
Awesome! Yeah we hobbled along and stopped at sun country chargers. Took a little nap, it wasn't too bad. One thing to keep in mind: it's going to be cold, and running the heater will kill the battery quicker than you might think, so be careful! We actually turned the heat off for the last leg of the trip, got home with 5% battery (24km), which is cutting it a bit close for my liking.

Exciting. Hope you’re loving it so far. Now that there’s more and more Tesla’s in town we should plan another meetup or convoy to celebrate... Before winter hits too hard.

Exciting. Hope you’re loving it so far. Now that there’s more and more Tesla’s in town we should plan another meetup or convoy to celebrate... Before winter hits too hard.
Ya that's a great idea! I'm picking up my car on October 13th and won't be home til late Sunday October 14th. Is anyone available the following Sunday Oct 21st? We could meet at the legislature and saskpower for some photo opportunities. Hopefully it isn't snowing

Just made this page, I see we don't have a Saskatchewan chapter, come join!

Please also join the Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association on Facebook

We have EV owners from all over Saskatchewan and have regular meet ups. We are also actively lobbying Saskpower to build a level 3 charging network across Saskatchewan. It's great that Tesla has a planned network in Saskatchewan, but we need more than that for any brand of EV to be feasible in this province.

Reactions: S'toon

We have EV owners from all over Saskatchewan and have regular meet ups. We are also actively lobbying Saskpower to build a level 3 charging network across Saskatchewan. It's great that Tesla has a planned network in Saskatchewan, but we need more than that for any brand of EV to be feasible in this province.

That's fantastic! Just joined!

Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts

I've been saying that the SK Party would rather go back to coal powered cars, if they could.