Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

future option to buy 21 inch Arachnid if initially ordering 19 inch Tempest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If i get a Tesla S Plaid with standard 19 inch Tempest wheels, is there a way to buy the 21 inch Arachnids in the future brand new direct from Tesla? - in case I want to change/upgrade the Tempest wheels later. And does anyone know if the 21 inch Arachnid wheel/tire combo would still be $4500 or significantly more than that?

Tesla sells the Arachnid wheels in their store as part of a winter tire package for $6k:

I’m certain you could order just the wheels at any time through any service center. I’d expect to spend more than $4500 as the upgrade at purchase time assumes you are not getting the 19” wheels, so that’s factored into the price.

Upvote 0
If i get a Tesla S Plaid with standard 19 inch Tempest wheels, is there a way to buy the 21 inch Arachnids in the future brand new direct from Tesla? - in case I want to change/upgrade the Tempest wheels later. And does anyone know if the 21 inch Arachnid wheel/tire combo would still be $4500 or significantly more than that?
Yes. You can buy directly from Tesla and have them installed for you at an extra charge. I don't know about the pricing, though.

Upvote 0