Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future planing for a pcp lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my model 3 lease with tesla/ black horse ends November 2023. I'm torn between model y or cybertruck and I'm missing the size of my xtrail/quashqi I used to have hence the thoughts to shift to the truk or y.
Does anyone have any idea how I might in 3 years get tesla to have my car ready for switching when my current pcp is up and not leave me without a car or with 2 cars at the same time?

So my model 3 lease with tesla/ black horse ends November 2023. I'm torn between model y or cybertruck and I'm missing the size of my xtrail/quashqi I used to have hence the thoughts to shift to the truk or y.
Does anyone have any idea how I might in 3 years get tesla to have my car ready for switching when my current pcp is up and not leave me without a car or with 2 cars at the same time?
With a normal car company that would be easy. You would go into a showroom, tell them when your PCP ends and that you want a car on whatever date and they would say sure no problem. With Tesla they will dictate unless demand for whatever car you choose is at a level where buyers have more power.

I would doubt very much whether the cyber truck will over here for then in my opinion.

Cybertrk will imo be very unlikely sold in Europe in it's current form - it's too big. It's bigger than a Ford F150 and they don't sell them here for that reason. There may be a diet truck for us in the future.

So my model 3 lease with tesla/ black horse ends November 2023. I'm torn between model y or cybertruck and I'm missing the size of my xtrail/quashqi I used to have hence the thoughts to shift to the truk or y.?

Gosh its going to be long long 3 years+ if you are already looking forwards to swapping the car already!!

The Cybertruck isn't actually that wide, but the length is a killer, it'll be nearly impossible to park in any normal car parks without significant intrusion out of the bay. If you want a Xtrail sized car why not just get a X?

Reactions: X-pilot and TomD
Cybertrk will imo be very unlikely sold in Europe in it's current form - it's too big. It's bigger than a Ford F150 and they don't sell them here for that reason. There may be a diet truck for us in the future.
I agree with you. Elon mentioned a "Eurotruck". It will most likely be just like the Model Y - won't sell here until Giga Berlin produces it. Of course three years is a long time in Teslaworld and we could have Giga Somerset producing Model Y and CybertrUK by then.

Reactions: X-pilot and Mr H