Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 hand over

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting ready to hand over the Model 3 back to the lease agency. Still have to do the factory reset and remove the car from the account. I have read somewhere that remove the car from the account to be done only when it is ready to be taken away by the lease company - do I need to wait till the last day? Anyhow, I can’t drive the Model 3 now as I have moved my insurance to the Model Y. Any thougts appreciated.

And as I moved the insurance I couldn’t take the car for a good wash. I used TLJ Valet and detailing mobile services (they cover Cambridge and Bedford). Absolutely fantastic service from TLJ valet. Very nominal in terms of price and the car is shining - my new Y looks bit old inside compared to the Model 3 after the valet. I know there are number of members from Cambridge and Bedford on this forum, these guys are fantastic and good to support a local and independent business. They do normal valet, lease end valet and other premium services too including detailing. All bookings are done online, search using their name.

Last edited: