Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: 2 nicely discounted inv. MX listed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s pretty nice.

I’ll keep my eyes open while my deposit is in on one and the process started.
If one of these shows up in Portland or Seattle I’ll have to think about possibly switching.

Nothing in this area has or will have that kind of discount until mid next year. The discount goes by length in service and miles on the car. Most of the cars in OR and WA are new cars with very little miles.

Last edited:
I ordered one 2 weeks ago and its still on its way, once it gets here the SC still has to rehab it and fit me in line for delivery. I will be lucky if I get it before the 30th.

Do you know how busy every SC is right now, trying to push out deliveries, its a nightmare.

That's true, I have seen some delivery delays in CPO purchases in the past, Inventory too. I know they're really busy, I ordered an Inventory X100D, but luckily it's in San Diego, as a Loaner, so I could technically go and pick it up within a couple days, also they're claiming wheel swap after delivery, (which will be interesting), but yea, at this stage waiting for mum's finance to go through (as I want her to own it, but she's only got 1+ year of credit history in USA (We moved from Australia fairly recently).

I'm sure everyone's experiences are different, but at this stage I think it's finance delays, more than anything for us.