Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: If you have a VIN with an un-confirmed Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Model 3 back on 10/13/2019 and received a MVPA with a VIN last week. The Service Center rep I spoke with earlier last week noted that I would get a confirmation call/email from the Ground Crew for the delivery date

I saw the VIN post on my Tesla account earlier this with an unconfirmed Delivery Date for this Saturday (11/09/2019). Curious as to why I haven't received a confirmation call or email, I called the SC and spoke with a Rep who stated that someone should've scheduled/confirm the date with me. Set to pickup my Model 3 this Saturday though after talking with the Rep. I suppose nobody would've called/email me until later next week if I hadn't made the call.

TLDR: If you have a VIN and an unconfirmed Delivery Date then call the Service Center and speak with a Rep to verify that the date is good to go.

I ordered a Model 3 back on 10/13/2019 and received a MVPA with a VIN last week. The Service Center rep I spoke with earlier last week noted that I would get a confirmation call/email from the Ground Crew for the delivery date

I saw the VIN post on my Tesla account earlier this with an unconfirmed Delivery Date for this Saturday (11/09/2019). Curious as to why I haven't received a confirmation call or email, I called the SC and spoke with a Rep who stated that someone should've scheduled/confirm the date with me. Set to pickup my Model 3 this Saturday though after talking with the Rep. I suppose nobody would've called/email me until later next week if I hadn't made the call.

TLDR: If you have a VIN and an unconfirmed Delivery Date then call the Service Center and speak with a Rep to verify that the date is good to go.
I ordered my on 10/9 and got nothing yet. Where did you order? Also, thanks for information.

Sr+? LR? or M3P?

LR AWD, white on white.

The rep I spoke with said my vehicle has been on the lot for close to a week and the temp tags were already requested last week since in Texas the vehicle is required to show on insurance before tags can be requested.

Calling the Service Center and asking for delivery date confirmation after you get a VIN and the text for delivery date doesn’t hurt. In my case, nobody was going to call me this week.