Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Game pending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to raise a support request for Tesla to re push an update.

Ours then seemed to get fixed as part of a mini download which iirc was same version as our then current release but if I hadn’t of noticed it all would have good fixed without me noticing.

No notifications from Tesla to say it was fixed remotely and even a mobile ranger appt a few days later thought the request was still active - I bundled several concerns together. But that seems to be the case with some remote fixes, they just happen and first you know is that problem has gone.

Reactions: Staypuffman
You have to raise a support request for Tesla to re push an update.

Ours then seemed to get fixed as part of a mini download which iirc was same version as our then current release but if I hadn’t of noticed it all would have good fixed without me noticing.

No notifications from Tesla to say it was fixed remotely and even a mobile ranger appt a few days later thought the request was still active - I bundled several concerns together. But that seems to be the case with some remote fixes, they just happen and first you know is that problem has gone.
Did tesla fixed your game pending issues?

Did tesla fixed your game pending issues?

Yes. After raising the support request. But no feedback from them other than I noticed a double download one day and it was fixed.

Unlikely it was coincidence as the game had been stuck for months yet fixed within a day or so of adding it to a service request.

It may however have coincided with a regular update. As it immediately followed an update. But again, the service request still most likely was needed as I had had many other regular updates and it was still stuck.