Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Connector faceplate dimensions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, can someone kindly provide the dimensions for the Gen 3 faceplate/main unit? I'm trying to make a decal sticker, however, I am not physically near one for me to measure and there are none in my city. I know there are dimensions on the spec but it doesn't give me enough info as the faceplate has a curvature. If someone could be so nice as to provide some info, I'd really appreciate it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 2.42.37 PM.png

It might be difficult to print/create a label on a flat piece of paper/plastic/acetate and expect it to fit on top of a curved surface, especially one which is not totally symmetrical (say like a pipe) but that has more than one axis of curvature (which I believe the HPWC does have).

Last edited:
It might be difficult to print/create a label on a flat piece of paper/plastic/acetate and expect it to fit on top of a curved surface, especially one which is not
totally symmetrical (say like a pipe) but that has more than one axis of curvature (which I believe the HPWC does have).
It's curved so i don't see how you can make a decal sticker that has to be perfect.
Good point, I don't think I can make it perfect - it will probably be an offset of the outline. I'm taking inspiration from this video: