Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia Delivery Times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently placed my order for my Model 3 short range on November 21st. I know it's still very early in the process and I don't expect to have a delivery time soon, but was just curious for anyone else in Georgia what their delivery timetable was and how long it took to get your VIN? Thanks!

I recently placed my order for my Model 3 short range on November 21st. I know it's still very early in the process and I don't expect to have a delivery time soon, but was just curious for anyone else in Georgia what their delivery timetable was and how long it took to get your VIN? Thanks!

I can’t help you with delivery times in your area.
But I can say this; I waited some time to get my model 3, and while the wait was difficult, almost everyone here will tell you that once you get the car in your hands, you forget all about the wait time. :)

Enjoy the car when you get it. You’re going to love it.

You should have your car by now. Ordered mine on Nov 20 and picked it up today in Atlanta