Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting highland vented/cooled seats for the model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure plenty have already thought about doing it, however, I'm sure Tesla won't make it "easy" in any way knowing them. For one, I'd be absolutely shocked if they'd just work with the built-in HVAC controls out of the box. Two, I'm sure they'd never go for it because they'd hide behind some safety related issue about how the seats could no longer be trusted since they were never designed or tested in that body/model. Finally, they'd much rather you just buy an entirely new disposable vehicle instead of helping you hold onto your existing ride for all of the reasons you can imagine.

FWIW...even though I despise the worry about having light colored seats...heat/hot/hades-like backside temps is why I went to a MYP with the white interior.

Reactions: SagarPatel
Has anyone successfully ordered these seats or have ideas as to when it might be possible to order these seats? I am very interested in replacing the seats in my 2019 M3P. Not concerned about the ventilation working, so long as the heat works.

I'm curious as well. Here's why, 2024 Model 3 Performance Sport Seats (Highland).
1713920775597.png

We need a photo of the highland seat connectors to compare to the legacy cars.

Reactions: hyp36rmax