Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting ready to sign up with Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All, just wanted to get some feedback on ordering my system. I am planning on getting a custom system with 16 panels and didn't know if I should order the small or medium system then ask to customize it, not sure if it makes a difference.

Thanks,

I'm going to pass on the Powerwall since we normally don't have any power outages and save the $4000.00 plus 3500 install fee for 1 Powerwall.

Cool then you should be good to go. Tesla has cookie cutter PV down to a hyper-speed science. I wouldn't be surprised if you had the system running in a month.

But, you should look into California's NEM 2.0 ... especially if you have an EV or are planning to get an EV. With PG&E up here, they basically punish people for getting solar-only and not getting Powerwall to influence the time of use. SCE may be better but I wouldn't count on it.

Cool then you should be good to go. Tesla has cookie cutter PV down to a hyper-speed science. I wouldn't be surprised if you had the system running in a month.

But, you should look into California's NEM 2.0 ... especially if you have an EV or are planning to get an EV. With PG&E up here, they basically punish people for getting solar-only and not getting Powerwall to influence the time of use. SCE may be better but I wouldn't count on it.
Thanks, I currently have SCE and will be signing up for Net Metering also.