Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting Vin#75

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got vin and delivery confirmation and now I’m #74. I’m sure I’ll find Elon’s signature somewhere but certain he will hide it. That will make this car a collector’s addition for sure. Hope I have marvelous car and that’s really what I’m expecting. Should know soon. Thank you all.

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors
VIN 35xx

- one misaligned panel (fixed)
- Tail lights not aligned (tesla claims its within spec)
- steering wheel not centered (appointment tomorrow)
- I found a tiny tear in the interior, not sure if Tesla would help out with that, but ill try.

Oh boy. Got my car and I’m not happy. Love the car but hate the condition it’s in. Drivers door often doesn’t close. Totally out of alignment. Rear seats out of alignment. Rear seats don’t auto fold. Rear hatch has been overworked. Dents, small, on both sides just where it butts up to top of car. Both hinges all scraped up from adjusting. Rattle in center console. I’m taking to service center today to get these items recorded. Hope they agree to fix everything. Hood is also not aligned. Gap on left side very small, right side large. Passenger door also not aligned but way better than drivers door.