Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I getting a rejected vehicle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me based on the VIN prefix PA113XXX?

On April 20th I ordered White color Y with 20" wheels and got VIN assigned in 2 days. Then after a week I changed the color to Blue and a new VIN got assigned on the same day. This makes me worried, if I am getting a previously rejected car. I have a delivery appointment tomorrow and I am getting a bit anxious.

It might or might not be a rejected vehicle, but maybe it is a rejected vehicle because the buyer wasn't able to obtain loan funding, or they changed their mind on how much vehicle they could afford. Maybe the buyer didn't respond to the car is ready text and missed making an appointment so Tesla took their non-refundable deposit and now sells the car to you. Good luck, I hope you get the car you want in the condition you expect.

Awesome, thanks everyone. I will let you know how the pickup goes
Just ask your SA the birth date of your car which is the manufacture date and that will give you an approximate idea if it is a reject or not. Depending on how far you are from Fremont or Austin Gigafactory it can take up to 10 days for the car to reach the SC. As mentioned in the previous posts there might not be enough time for the car to be rejected