Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Diggin' the Tesla aero wheels!

Haha, yup, the styling is pretty out there, but it might be a good option for someone who liked the Tesla Aero wheels:
attachment.php?attachmentid=30068&d=1378583911.jpg

Fondmetal 9RR - 20" - Purchased from Jason Tung

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a post in this thread about my experience with Jason a couple months ago. After browsing this thread, I contacted Jason via email with lots of questions! He was a pleasure to do business with. I ultimately purchased a set of Fondmetal 9RRs that were custom black chromed with a set of tires for a price that I thought was fair. I'm thrilled to have a Model S that has a slightly different look than the others because of the wheels. I have NO complaints about dealing with Jason. He realized that I would rather make decisions and my purchase via email instead of playing phone tag for days. He also answered every question I asked him. The picture below was enhanced a little. I took the photo at the worst time of day to take one. It was a very bright day and the colors in the photo were really washed out. Blue Model S with the new wheels:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a post in this thread about my experience with Jason a couple months ago. After browsing this thread, I contacted Jason via email with lots of questions! He was a pleasure to do business with. I ultimately purchased a set of Fondmetal 9RRs that were custom black chromed with a set of tires for a price that I thought was fair. I'm thrilled to have a Model S that has a slightly different look than the others because of the wheels. I have NO complaints about dealing with Jason. He realized that I would rather make decisions and my purchase via email instead of playing phone tag for days. He also answered every question I asked him. The picture below was enhanced a little. I took the photo at the worst time of day to take one. It was a very bright day and the colors in the photo were really washed out. Blue Model S with the new wheels:

View attachment 89808
Thanks so much for the awesome review Curt! Those black chrome Fondmetals are looking NICE! We really appreciate your support!

Heres a couple nice shots of the AG M590s in their Bespoke 1 Technica Titanium finish (aka Textured Gunmetal)
X1i0GCZ.jpg

3lHEUEv.jpg

This is a popular finish on their forged and less common on their cast but I'm a big fan! Gives the wheel a more aggressive, rugged look.

Also heres a shot of AG F430s with Carbon Fiber wrapped faces and lips in gloss!
W4o6uaA.jpg

Its a little bit too much CF on one wheel, but the work itself is flawless!

Heres a gorgeous new finish I'm excited to share!

We're calling it Satin Polish and its perfect if you think a silver paint/powdercoat is too boring but dont want something quite as flashy as full polish or chome!
9GhHfZB.jpg

ITIJM0r.jpg

Heres a shot to show the contrast between Satin Polish and a standard Full Polished lip.
CNCG5ef.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, email me at [email protected] with any interest or call 562-219-2525!

I visited Jason at GetYourWheels today and had some new boots installed on my P85+.

Avant Garde M590 20x8.5/10 staggered wheels in satin machined silver to replace my 21" OEM wheels, fitted with Hankook K120 EVO2 245/40/20 (front) and 275/35/20 (rear).

_DSC9966.jpg
_DSC9972.jpg

Jason and the team assembled the four wheels, fitted with OEM TPMS sensors and nitrogen fill before I arrived at GYW, and I was in and out in about 45 minutes. Awesome service! Highly recommended.

I visited Jason at GetYourWheels today and had some new boots installed on my P85+.

Avant Garde M590 20x8.5/10 staggered wheels in satin machined silver to replace my 21" OEM wheels, fitted with Hankook K120 EVO2 245/40/20 (front) and 275/35/20 (rear).

Jason and the team assembled the four wheels, fitted with OEM TPMS sensors and nitrogen fill before I arrived at GYW, and I was in and out in about 45 minutes. Awesome service! Highly recommended.

Love how it turned out Steve, thanks for the kind words and support!
Perfect bolt on, no hassel setup, and hopefuly they'll ride a bit smoother than the 21"s you traded out ;)

Just had my AG F410 21x9/10 staggered wheels installed by Jason at GetYourWheels. Jason is very knowledgeable and very professional and helped answer all my questions that I had. I would recommend using him if you are local and even if you aren't they can ship the wheels to you ready to install. Very happy with the overall experience. Thanks again Jason.

Photos to follow. Jason and his crew took some pics.

Just had my AG F410 21x9/10 staggered wheels installed by Jason at GetYourWheels. Jason is very knowledgeable and very professional and helped answer all my questions that I had. I would recommend using him if you are local and even if you aren't they can ship the wheels to you ready to install. Very happy with the overall experience. Thanks again Jason.

Photos to follow. Jason and his crew took some pics.
Thanks for coming by for the install! We were thrilled with how your setup came out!
Appreciate the kind words and support :)

Heres some of the nice shots we had a chance to snap after the install
50fV7D5.jpg

sKmFXJ2.jpg

OKdslKx.jpg

wWZtaRb.jpg

NrhF1IF.jpg

g65SZcy.jpg

For anyone interested, we built this set of F410s in 21x9/10 in Brushed/Polished in Spec 2 Long Leg Concave, paired with 245/275 Hankook tires!

AGTTactical.com's was kind enough to share these photos of his stunning M580s in 20x8.5/10 for his Model S in the unique Brushed Black Nickle custom finishing!

Here’s some pics my Avant Garde 580 wheels. Many thanks to Jason at www.GetYourWheels.com, who was absolutely awesome! He was very patient with my numerous questions, and he answered my emails promptly and happily. I bought wheels, tires and sensors from him, which arrived mounted perfectly, very well packed and protected from damage. Also thanks to Andre for sending me pics of his beautiful car, which helped me immeasurably. And thank you to the many others who posted their pics here too. Wheels are AG M580 Brushed Black Nickle, 20x8.5 front +30, and 20x10 +38 rear. Tires 240/45R20 front, 285/35R20 rear. For me, I think it’s the perfect fit. No rubbing at all (front or rear). No spacers. There is a space behind the wheels for the hub bolt.

attachment.php?attachmentid=92080&d=1440702575.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=92081&d=1440702646.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=92087&d=1440704117.jpg

I just love how these came out, and the Brushed Black Nickle suites the blacked out Model S too perfectly!

Nice wheels ... what are the specs and the approximate cost?

These wheels are part of AG's new Luxury line so they are custom, built-to-order top-of-the-line 3-piece forged wheels. So with all the options (CF Lip, etc) pricing can get up to $2000/wheel!
But we're currently looking for partial sponsorship cars to run the new AGL designs and provide installed photos in exchange for a discount! So get in contact with me if you think you'd be interested in taking advantage of the promotion!

Exciting news guys! We're offering a Upgraded 2-Stage Powdercoat special on all our Forgestar and Avant Garde sets right now!

FREE Upgraded Finishing to any 2-stage powdercoat finishes, which comes out to a $150 value!
(Brushed and Polished Multi Stage finishes are exempt, sorry!)

This will cover all our 2-stage and candy powdercoat finishes such as Black Graphite, Candy Red, Candy Teal, Candy Purple, etc!
V1monv7.jpg

upSs9Gz.jpg

1UUSU5V.jpg

UWMAVrA.jpg

View attachment 92175View attachment 92176

Heres a couple more shots of Steve's gorgeous M590 setup
_DSC9967.jpg

_DSC9969.jpg

_DSC9970.jpg

_DSC9971.jpg

_DSC9973.jpg

_DSC9974.jpg

Love how clean it came out!