Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GFYNDA Post 2023 Holiday release notes here!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant seriously believe anyone at this time has a hard time figuring out what GFY means let alone NDA... maybe I just combine them and boom... wow.. Elons comments are allover X and the news sooooooooooo yeah unless you are legit offline you've heard of both of these terms and should be smart enough to figure it out.

I cant seriously believe anyone at this time has a hard time figuring out what GFY means let alone NDA... maybe I just combine them and boom... wow.. Elons comments are allover X and the news sooooooooooo yeah unless you are legit offline you've heard of both of these terms and should be smart enough to figure it out.

I specifically ignore most of what the Tesla CEO says, am not on Twitter / X etc. I knew what NDA ment, but no idea what you were talking about. Not everyone that has Tesla products is interested in all of that side stuff, including people here. Unless you are looking to get the thread removed, I would recommend laying off the insults.

The fact that you believe this has something to do with our level of intelligence tells us everything we need to know about yours.

I know what GFY means. I also know what NDA means. Given enough context (of which you basically supplied zero) and patience to burn time figured it out the mystery would have revealed itself. Eventually.

Perhaps you should use this as an opportunity for personal growth rather than a platform to launch personal attacks on those who took the time to say something. You know how many people didn't even bother to click your thread based on the title?

Use this as an opportunity for personal growth and becoming a better communicator rather than criticizing others for not simply reading your mind when you could have just as easily conveyed your thoughts better as to leave no doubt what you were trying to say. Those are the actions of a toddler. Be an adult.

• Disagree
Reactions: Evee
The fact that you believe this has something to do with our level of intelligence tells us everything we need to know about yours.

I know what GFY means. I also know what NDA means. Given enough context (of which you basically supplied zero) and patience to burn time figured it out the mystery would have revealed itself. Eventually.

Perhaps you should use this as an opportunity for personal growth for becoming a better communicator rather than criticizing others for not simply reading your mind.
you already said you didnt so... no. bye refresh.

The features are:

Apple Podcasts, arcade updates, auto 911 calls, speed cameras/stop signs/traffic lights on route, trip planner on mobile app, tidal shuffle play, Spotify user profile pic, search owners manual, charge location filter, and some light show enhancement

Reactions: Evee