Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GIANT Tesla CCS1 ADAPTER CASE SALE!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
Crazy Sale.jpg

*****​

Seriously (moderators: this is a real "sale" of actual Tesla-related items), I have several basically new, unused cases used for evaluation (see here). if you want one of the Amazon or even Harumio cases, let me know.

I am near Sacramento, California. In-person pickup would, naturally, be easiest/cheapest. Otherwise I can ship.

I'll probably keep the latest (large) Harumio case for myself, but the rest can go. They all work. Let me know what you need/want and we'll make it happen at a very affordable price.

And if there are people who deserve "prizes," say for being the first one to order from and report about Harumio, or something, let me know. Perhaps they deserve a "reward."

I am thinking that FalconFour should get one for his scary courageous DIY Thread about retrofitting older Models 3 & Y to enable CCS compatibility? What do you think?

See these posts:
Unfortunately, I do not have the best carry-case--the Crown Royal storage bag--or the most sensible solution.

Interested in the harumio case. Is it the one that can hold the ccs and j1772?

I have both. The original, smaller one with cushioned-indentation for just the CCS1 adapter, and the newer, larger one with spaces for both CCS1 and J1772 adapters. I also have that Amazon case (see previous posts) that will fit both adapters, though tightly. I figured to hold onto the new, larger Harumio case as it is the most expensive. (Unfortunately I did not buy it with an adapter at the discount price.)

Interestingly, all the cases work. Just depends on personal preference.

I will take the Harumio case that holds both the CCS-1 and J1772

Oh, sorry. But unfortunately, the numbers just don't make sense.
  1. That case (the latest from Harumio) cost me $45 (shipping included).
  2. Even if I sold it at a discount, I'd still have to ship it to you in Ohio. These days shipping in the US is expensive. What? Maybe $15-$20?
  3. It really makes more sense for you to buy it directly from Harumio. Their service is excellent. Last time I checked, they are in stock, so you should receive it in just a few days. (No Tesla account information is necessary to order.)
As I said, while I could use any of the cases, I will probably hold onto that one due to the cost. (If they were sold-out or otherwise unavailable, like if Russia started a war in Korea or something, I could sell it for around the original price plus domestic shipping. But right now a person interested in that case should just buy it direct from Harumio. Or better yet, order an adapter and case together at a discount from Harumio.)

I could probably make you a good deal on the original (sold out) Harumio case, or any of the others?