TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Glasses case for Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by TjckTock, Apr 22, 2019.

1. TjckTock

TjckTock Member

I have the console filled and so didn't have room for one of those inserts folks have made. Been keeping my glasses in the cup holder up until now. This is a case that snaps behind the touch screen. Out of sight to driver and passengers so it keeps the dash looking clean. I considered having it hang below but then it would have interfered with the opening of the charging area. It is a little awkward to reach behind to grab the glasses but it works for me so thought I'd share in case anyone else has a similar need.

Glasses Case for Tesla Model 3 by TickTock

[​IMG]

2. jkcheng122

jkcheng122 Member

I think beyond hard to reach, it's also pretty exposed to the sun in the summer. It's going too burning hot to put on when you enter the car after it sits out in summer heat for a while.

3. TjckTock

TjckTock Member

Very good point. However, I think I'll be OK. I live in Phoenix, AZ so I always put the car cover on at work. For shorter visits like the grocery store and such, I use the windshield sun shade. Either way it won't see much sun. None-the-less, thanks for the insight - you do have me thinking about improving it. Hmmm...

4. AlasCon

AlasCon Member

Nice idea! I bet companies will start to produce things like this more, as M3s become more ubiquitous. I know I for sure need a spot for my sun glasses, reading glasses and the like. The joy of aging...

5. Olds442

Olds442 Member

i found the center tray on Amazon to be a good home for my glasses. it was around $5 and fits perfectly.