Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gone and done it !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys and Girls,
After hanging around here for several months, and getting Tesla envy whilst sitting on the M1 a couple of weeks ago. I have finally taken the plunge and placed my deposit on an X75. white with black premium interior.

So now have the "wait", but really pleased and so looking forward to the new experiences this will bring.

I have to say a big thank you to the Tesla crew at the Gatwick service center for their patience and assistance in my decision making processes. Long may their helpfulness continue in the Tesla community. I can highly recommend them.

No longer will i have to deal with a certain German dealerships that look down at me, when i walk in wearing jeans and t shirt.

Moving on, this now means i have a referral code. It would be really useful to get a second wall charger to put in at my parents house.

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I am sure i will posting questions when the time comes and guess i will be bumping in to some of you at the Superchargers, in the not too distant future.

Bring it on !

Reactions: ATC@LWSK and IdaX
Nice one, the Gatwick team (for me) have been great, I know some have had aftersales issues but I haven’t experienced it myself and am very impressed with the before and after service I have receIves so far. The wait will soon be over, a few months can fly by but realise it will seem like forever.

Enjoy every moment