Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good comparison pictures of Deep Blue Metallic - Midnight Silver, Pearl White or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a side by shot or shots under similar conditions of Deep Blue Metallic and Midnight Silver. The pictures I've been finding always seem to be of the prior blue color and its hard to compare it with midnight silver.

Does the midnight silver still have a blue tinge, or am I thinking and seeing another color in many cars out there.

Also, I was considering going white, but I've heard that the Pearl White is difficult to repair in the case of scratches and such. Is this still the case?

Thanks!

I was told that it is because of the "pearls" in the paint. However, the Deep Blue is metallic so I would think it would be equally as hard to match the paint if needed.

I think I am ruling out the new metallic silver as it doesn't have the blue tinge to it as the previous silver did. In pictures it's looking like a more flat Lexus grey.