Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Good day from Worthing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just purchased a brand new Model S Performance with the Ludicrous button, but haven't had the nerve to press it yet! Car is brilliant, although the delivery process was a bit thin. I would have thought Mr Musk would have implemented notional emails from my car from the moment it left California (assuming that is where it started), such as "Just crossing Oklahoma now on my way to the ship in New York - be with you shortly!" Or something like that. Also concerned as a brand new owner with our first EV as to how readily we can get attention if it breaks down, or to sort out post purchase issues, like the passenger side wing mirror moves haphazardly. Anyway, enough of that for now - very glad to be here.