Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good deal on Model SP100D(L), FSD, Sunroof, Only 50 miles - $83.4K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paid 73k for a new 2017.6 S75
Tesla offered me $45k as trade in
New raven P100D with free ludicrous is $97k
New inventory P100D with free ludicrous is $91k
Can't seem to find any P100DL inventory that's less than $91k. I'm still optimistic more will show up this month.

Just helped a friend secure P100DL with sunroof, FSD for 85.7K out the door (or 82K after federal tax credit). VIN in 293xxx so likely Oct/Nov 2018 build and with some 200 miles on the odometer.

If I come across something similar or better, I will send you the VIN URL.

• Love
Reactions: llirk
Just helped a friend secure P100DL with sunroof, FSD for 85.7K out the door (or 82K after federal tax credit). VIN in 293xxx so likely Oct/Nov 2018 build and with some 200 miles on the odometer.

That's a sweet deal! Just curious, what color and what wheels? I'm watching the sites daily, but certainly appreciate any help you could offer.

Wow! I have been scouring EV-CPO and can't find anything remotely close to such a deal.

Are you using a different site or going through an advisor?

That's a sweet deal! Just curious, what color and what wheels? I'm watching the sites daily, but certainly appreciate any help you could offer.

Model S P100D
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Sunroof
  • 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels
  • Black Premium
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Dark Headliner
  • Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • High Amperage Charger
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Free Supercharging

Wow! I have been scouring EV-CPO and can't find anything remotely close to such a deal.

I've just found a few places to optimize the code and reduce redundancies, so EV-CPO should be much better at finding these deals more quickly. If you sign up for a free Premium trial, or subscribe, you can set up email alerts to be notified when any of these good deals appear.

As I've posted about before, there are lots of people, programs, and scripts scouring Tesla's site for the best deals, and sometimes they're only active for a few minutes before they are sold and disappear before EV-CPO even had a chance to find them. But hopefully now those chances are better.

I've just found a few places to optimize the code and reduce redundancies, so EV-CPO should be much better at finding these deals more quickly. If you sign up for a free Premium trial, or subscribe, you can set up email alerts to be notified when any of these good deals appear.

As I've posted about before, there are lots of people, programs, and scripts scouring Tesla's site for the best deals, and sometimes they're only active for a few minutes before they are sold and disappear before EV-CPO even had a chance to find them. But hopefully now those chances are better.

that is great!!

Ok, so just in case some people reading this thread aren't aware, you're not going to see the actual prices on EV-CPO for P100DLs in the $80K's as mentioned above -- you'll see them in the low $100Ks, from which you deduct the $20k for the free Ludicrous option if you are a current MS/MX owner.

For example, here's one that listed for $102,500, but with the free Ludicrous discount, would have been available for $82,500 before tax credit and destination charge for current owners.

upload_2019-6-3_1-10-22.png

Good luck searching!

Model S P100D
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Sunroof
  • 21" Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels
  • Black Premium
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Dark Headliner
  • Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • High Amperage Charger
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Free Supercharging
So the car was $105,700 and you got $20,000 off for being a current owner?

Edit: EV CPO beat me to it with the above post

Reactions: KCapital and EV-CPO
Ok, so just in case some people reading this thread aren't aware, you're not going to see the actual prices on EV-CPO for P100DLs in the $80K's as mentioned above -- you'll see them in the low $100Ks, from which you deduct the $20k for the free Ludicrous option if you are a current MS/MX owner.

For example, here's one that listed for $102,500, but with the free Ludicrous discount, would have been available for $82,500 before tax credit and destination charge for current owners.

View attachment 414983

Good luck searching!
Agree

btw Good find - is it current or archive?

I've asked numerous Tesla salespeople and was told the free Ludicrous upgrade for current S/X owners only applies to custom new cars. They specifically told me new inventory cars were not eligible. This is the case for both cars already listed with Ludicrous with $110k prices (meaning you can't remove it and get $20k off) or cars listed without Ludicrous (meaning you can't add it and get free Ludicrous).

If anyone knows anything else please let me know.

I've asked numerous Tesla salespeople and was told the free Ludicrous upgrade for current S/X owners only applies to custom new cars. They specifically told me new inventory cars were not eligible. This is the case for both cars already listed with Ludicrous with $110k prices (meaning you can't remove it and get $20k off) or cars listed without Ludicrous (meaning you can't add it and get free Ludicrous).

If anyone knows anything else please let me know.

That is rubbish. I just took delivery of 2018 P100DL about two weeks ago and got Luda + supercharging for Free. (They even got me 21" wheels for free - totally unexpected and made the day!! )