Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good tire shop in Burlington/Oakville area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Any recommendations for a good tire shop in Burlington/Oakville that works on Tesla's?

I need to get my winter tires swapped out as well as the annual brake service.

I had an appointment for today at KalTire in Milton, however the guy I spoke with yesterday (Nathan) must have misunderstood me and thought I was just swapping out the rims/tires for a second set. Even though I clearly explained the all season tires will be installed on the same rims as I don't have a second set of rims yet. Anyway, they don't have a "tire guy" in today and can only do the brake service. Needless to say I had to reschedule to Thursday next week.

If there is another shop that works on Tesla's that's close to me, I will cancel my appointment with KalTire in Milton.

Thanks in advance.

Any recommendations for a good tire shop in Burlington/Oakville that works on Tesla's?

I need to get my winter tires swapped out as well as the annual brake service.

I had an appointment for today at KalTire in Milton, however the guy I spoke with yesterday (Nathan) must have misunderstood me and thought I was just swapping out the rims/tires for a second set. Even though I clearly explained the all season tires will be installed on the same rims as I don't have a second set of rims yet. Anyway, they don't have a "tire guy" in today and can only do the brake service. Needless to say I had to reschedule to Thursday next week.

If there is another shop that works on Tesla's that's close to me, I will cancel my appointment with KalTire in Milton.

Thanks in advance.

MTC Tire on Speers Road in Oakville. I've been using them for years and went to them for my M3 winter tires and for the seasonal changes.

Reactions: ATC@LWSK