Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got text from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, telling me that I can have an S LR as early this Friday if I were willing to accept a different color (picked white) and different wheels (I chose 19"). I was not interested, but consistent with some other posts we have seen, it does suggest supply is loosening up a bit,which one would expect as economies start to slow.

Reactions: Leeclanual
FWIW, telling me that I can have an S LR as early this Friday if I were willing to accept a different color (picked white) and different wheels (I chose 19"). I was not interested, but consistent with some other posts we have seen, it does suggest supply is loosening up a bit,which one would expect as economies start to slow.
I got the same text on Thursday. I declined. On 9/1, I ordered an S Plaid with 19" wheels for range and durability (I live in Maine— we have horrible roads) and I am unwilling to compromise on the wheels. My fear was, if I replied "YES" to their text, I would get my order cancelled by accident, or worse, end up with a car that was rejected buy another buyer. Also got an email yesterday saying I am eligible for 3rd-party home delivery which I want no part of. I will make the trip to Jersey to pick it up.