Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got the Carbon Fiber Dash Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never cared for the wood-grain dash panels.
This is from RPM Tesla (not an overlay).
I went with the Matte as opposed to Gloss.

CF-Dash-left.jpg
CF-Dash-right.jpg

Reactions: Silence88
RPM Tesla makes the replacement dash panels:

Removal of the old dash panels and installation of the new dash panels is straightforward (there are many videos on YouTube).

Keep in mind that many 'dash upgrade' products are simply overlays that use adhesive to attach to your existing dash panels. These are made by RPM Tesla by removing the wood (or white) parts of stock dash panels and attaching their Carbon Fiber versions.

RPM Tesla makes the replacement dash panels:

Removal of the old dash panels and installation of the new dash panels is straightforward (there are many videos on YouTube).

Keep in mind that many 'dash upgrade' products are simply overlays that use adhesive to attach to your existing dash panels. These are made by RPM Tesla by removing the wood (or white) parts of stock dash panels and attaching their Carbon Fiber versions.
Tempted to get one as the overlays I have tried have all been too small to fit properly.

If I'm reading the pricing right, it would be $525 (matte) - $250 after you send them your old dash back?

Last edited: