Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great deal on AP 2.0 60 - ventilated seats under $80K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anybody wants this PM me - I have it locked up right now but I'm planning on throwing it back because I decided I can't live with another S on coils (I WANT that floaty feel y'all hate - this is for 100+ mile commutes). It's as close to minimum depreciation and feature loaded Model S for a one year hold as you'll find - good car to hold while you wait to see what luxury gets added to S next year (which was my plan).

This is an oddball car clearly ordered by an individual who didn't take delivery - ordered on the pricebook before the 60 price increase. Same car today is $5K more. Inventory cars loaded with luxury on the smallest battery don't usually exist.

$77K before rebate gets you a RWD 60 on coils with pearl white paint, glass roof, black ventilated premium seats, dark ash wood, premium package with HEPA, and hardware 2 autopilot. Interestingly it includes "autopilot convenience features" which is no longer available - it must have been ordered prior to the release of hardware 2. Upgrading to EAP would be $2.5K - it will be software limited to AP 1.0 features for now. You also get unlimited supercharging.

If you qualify for the full $10K rebates you already have almost $5K discount baked in on top because not only did the base price rise $2K after this order was made but the roof went up $500, premium package went up $500, premium seats went up $700-$800 and of course you can't even get any kind of autopilot features under $5K now.

PM me if anybody wants it - I've decided I must have air suspension. If not I'll have my rep release it back into inventory.

Wow, this really is a unicorn. I just picked one up just before the price increase (confirmed day after increase). AP2 hw was already available but ventilated seats were not available on the 60 until after the price increase (which increased premium upgrades price too, so $2,500 for just that). There must have been some period of time before AP2 that had ventilated seats available on the 60 I guess.