Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gridserve

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla in the meantime, while off peak now is like 44p and on peak 55p if I recall correctly....
Four time blocks at Tebay… and as little as 29p

IMG_0997.jpeg

That's why I found it strange that a Tesla was plugged in and 100 yards away, a dozen chargers with half available.
You don't know what the score was when he plugged in ... all Tesla stalls can be taken and 15 minutes later half of them are free. Turnover is pretty quick at Superchargers. It's like when you see a car parked across parking spaces and you criticise the driver, but when he arrived it was other vehicles that had mucked up the spaces and now they're gone!

Reactions: WannabeOwner
You don't know what the score was when he plugged in ... all Tesla stalls can be taken and 15 minutes later half of them are free. Turnover is pretty quick at Superchargers. It's like when you see a car parked across parking spaces and you criticise the driver, but when he arrived it was other vehicles that had mucked up the spaces and now they're gone!
I understand the argument, however, my screen was showing plenty of availability along my journey, which is normal there.