Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy: Southern California/West Side: Tint/PPF/Ceramic via Concours Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Consolidating forums post..

With help of others on the Tesla Motors Club Forums we have been able to put together an attractive deal for Tesla owners for owners who reside in the SoCal area.

Worth mentioning that this has been around for a few months, with great success and great reviews with many and many happy clients.

LA TESLA DETAILING GROUP BUY

PRICING:
Concours has offered our community excellent prices on the services below. If you opt to get a package deal there is an opportunity for even more savings!

Package pricing will decrease as more community members participate! We are trying to exceed 20 package sales so please share with friends who own any Tesla (Model X/S/3).

People who participated in the PPF/Ceramic/Tint package prior to exceeding 20 package sales will get a rebate based on their purchase when we exceed 20 sales (subject to tier rebate and verification).

**Vendor has the right to refuse service, and discontinue the group pricing and/or rebate AFTER 20 package sales.**

Prices below are for Model 3 only and may vary for Model X & S.

Paint Protection Film (PPF)
This deal is for Suntek Ultra Custom with wrapped edges & comes with a 10 year warranty (all custom fit, no plotters forms here!!)

Option 1: $1,300

Full Frontal: Includes Front Fenders, Bumper, Hood, Lights, Mirrors

Time in shop: 1 day

Option 2: $4500

360 (Full) PPF

Time in shop: 1 - 2 days

PPF Add Ons:
Rocker Panels - $350

Luggage Strip - $40

Single Stage Paint Correction - $350 (Water spots or visual swirls)

2 Stage Paint Correction - $550 (If you ever been thru a gas station car wash, you'll need this)
Time in shop: 2 days

Tint:
Option 1: $580
Full Suntek CIR (Ceramic) Tint
Includes: Windshield, All Side Windows and Rear Window
Time in shop: 1/2 day

Ceramic Coating:
(**Tier Rebate is applicable only to Full Packages; Full Tint, PPF, and applicable Ceramic Coating noted below.**)
(**Modesta Coatings rebate are considered the same as Option 1-3**)

All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

• $300 rebate for Ultra and above (20+ Appts)
Option 2: $1355 | Crystal Serum Ultra (9 year warranty)

Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

Other:
Chrome Delete - $580

Center Console Wrap - $150

Additional discounts can be applied, speak to Doug for more details!!

CONTACT INFO:
Please mention Tesla Motors Club to get the discount!

Doug @ Concours
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Reminder to register your appointments at the following @
LA Tesla Detailing Group Buy
(this enables me to vet out and track all appts and services.

(shareable link) LA Tesla Group Buy

Post here for any questions/comments.

Dropped my car off last Thursday for front PPF, 6 window tint and full coating. Brett, Doug's son, is handling the Marina location. Its going to be ready today. When I dropped it off Brett said the list was at 10 and should reach 20 quickly. There are at least six Teslas in the shop the three times I have stopped by. Seems like that's all they work on now since I have never seen another brand there.

I asked about maintenance of the coating and Brett said there really wasn't any. Modesto did require follow up maintenance. Any wax would void warranty.

Wish I had got door guards done with PPF too in hindsight.

Total was about $3,000. $1,300 for front, $1,300 for coating and $400 for tint.

Mobilesuit, could you check on my name for the,list? I didn't see it on your last post and I filled out the online form.

• Helpful
Reactions: BOBEDIGITL
- MDR location is nice and the shop is humming with Teslas..
- The Ceramic does not require maintenance, its pretty robust.
- I totally recommend getting door and luggage strip PPF.
- I do see you listed on the 2nd group...

Dropped my car off last Thursday for front PPF, 6 window tint and full coating. Brett, Doug's son, is handling the Marina location. Its going to be ready today. When I dropped it off Brett said the list was at 10 and should reach 20 quickly. There are at least six Teslas in the shop the three times I have stopped by. Seems like that's all they work on now since I have never seen another brand there.

I asked about maintenance of the coating and Brett said there really wasn't any. Modesto did require follow up maintenance. Any wax would void warranty.

Wish I had got door guards done with PPF too in hindsight.

Total was about $3,000. $1,300 for front, $1,300 for coating and $400 for tint.

Mobilesuit, could you check on my name for the,list? I didn't see it on your last post and I filled out the online form.

I'm also picking up my car from the MDR location today. Didn't do the coating, but went for Frontal PPF + the full tint package.

Once I get the car back and have some time / lighting for pics, I'll upload some of the photos.

hurjiro, the tint included the four side windows, once piece back and windshield. no roof.

jdea, did they tell you how many people are in the current group?

i'm wondering if the rebate is only based on those who do the full package of PPF, coating and tint.

hurjiro, the tint included the four side windows, once piece back and windshield. no roof.

jdea, did they tell you how many people are in the current group?

i'm wondering if the rebate is only based on those who do the full package of PPF, coating and tint.

I had the same tint done and it was $580 (which I guess is normal since it's listed on the site for that price.

Nope, not sure how many people are in the current group, and I don't think I'm part of it since I didn't do any coating on my car. If I remember I can check in two weeks since my follow up appointment will be in Torrance.

But yeah the rebate should only be for people who do PPF + Coating + Tint

When I went to MDR yesterday, there were 4 other teslas at the shop lol. Full Tesla business.

$400 for tint? Wow I paid for $580 which included the windshield. If i remember correctly, not doing the windshield would drop the price $60-$80.

@Ronnie Aloha What type of tint did you get installed?
Suntek Ceramic. It was the highest rated tint in the shop. I'm 59 so my eyes aren't as great as they used to be at night so I went with 80, 50, 40 and 50%, windshield, front, rear, back deck, respectively.

I picked up my car this morning as they were finishing up the detailing.

I forgot to mention that I did do a matte PPF on my center console too!

Brett is a great guy. Told me what to expect in the coming week. Possible bubbles in the PPF, which can happen. They will replace or repair as needed. Just tinted yesterday so no window roll downs for a few days to let it set.

Its great seeing the care they took in detailing the car. Two guys going over it with a fine toothed comb.

Booked my follow up wash for next week Friday.

Consolidating forums post..

With help of others on the Tesla Motors Club Forums we have been able to put together an attractive deal for Tesla owners for owners who reside in the SoCal area.

Worth mentioning that this has been around for a few months, with great success and great reviews with many and many happy clients.

LA TESLA DETAILING GROUP BUY

PRICING:
Concours has offered our community excellent prices on the services below. If you opt to get a package deal there is an opportunity for even more savings!

Package pricing will decrease as more community members participate! We are trying to exceed 20 package sales so please share with friends who own any Tesla (Model X/S/3).

People who participated in the PPF/Ceramic/Tint package prior to exceeding 20 package sales will get a rebate based on their purchase when we exceed 20 sales (subject to tier rebate and verification).

**Vendor has the right to refuse service, and discontinue the group pricing and/or rebate AFTER 20 package sales.**

Prices below are for Model 3 only and may vary for Model X & S.

Paint Protection Film (PPF)
This deal is for Suntek Ultra Custom with wrapped edges & comes with a 10 year warranty (all custom fit, no plotters forms here!!)

Option 1: $1,300

Full Frontal: Includes Front Fenders, Bumper, Hood, Lights, Mirrors

Option 2: $4500

360 (Full) PPF

Time in shop: 1 - 2 days

PPF Add Ons:
Rocker Panels - $350

Luggage Strip - $40

Single Stage Paint Correction - $350 (Water spots or visual swirls)

2 Stage Paint Correction - $550 (If you ever been thru a gas station car wash, you'll need this)
Time in shop: 2 days

Tint:
Option 1: $580
Full Suntek CIR (Ceramic) Tint
Includes: Windshield, All Side Windows and Rear Window
Time in shop: 1/2 day

Ceramic Coating:
(**Tier Rebate is applicable only to Full Packages; Full Tint, PPF, and applicable Ceramic Coating noted below.**)
(**Modesta Coatings rebate are considered the same as Option 1-3**)

All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

Option 2: $1355 | Crystal Serum Ultra (9 year warranty)

Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

Other:
Chrome Delete - $580

Center Console Wrap - $150

CONTACT INFO:
Please mention Tesla Motors Club to get the discount!

Doug @ Concours
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Reminder to register your appointments at the following @
LA Tesla Detailing Group Buy
(this enables me to vet out and track all appts and services.

(shareable link) LA Tesla Group Buy

Post here for any questions/comments.
I thought he used Modesta for the ceramic coating. Is that no longer the case?

Anyone familiar with Flight Polymer coating?

I think I'm going to do the following:
Front PPF $1300
Rocker Panels $350
Luggage Strip $40

Debating whether to do any ceramic or finish or do it myself with a kit like this. I heard if you put a lot of miles regular sealant is better than ceramic coating.

It’s all preference to be honest.

I have a ICE race car that has PPF and that has saved the paint from all racetrack debris that you get. I’m going to get the ceramic coating applied as I clearly lack the patient to put it on myself...plus the wet paint look at the time just does it for me.

A few questions.

Does Concours have more than one location? Are they in Torrance or MDR?

Is the PPF a full custom install? Any seams in the bumpers or other noticeable areas?

I was at Concoursthe other day and they had 3 model 3's with one that had just completed a Full Front PPF wrap. It was very difficult to see the seams and they're definitely custom. I'll be getting my Tint + Console Wrap at Rodz, while my PPF done at Concours.

They have a location in MDR and Torrance.

PPF is custom just like if one were to get a wrap and all cut to size. Not every Tesla are made the same. The only seem I see in the bottom of the front bumper and trunk cause it’s almost impossible to get it on one sheet.

The rear window glass is one piece that extends from B pillar to the trunk and this is the same for the tint, one long piece.

I’m not sure about the website pricing but will confirm.

A few questions.

Does Concours have more than one location? Are they in Torrance or MDR?

Is the PPF a full custom install? Any seams in the bumpers or other noticeable areas?

Is the rear window tint a seamless?

Why are the ceramic coat prices higher than advertised on their website?

https://www.concoursas.com/tesla-model-3

5718D917-7E1A-4192-8728-BAFC81687B1F.jpeg
8CB077ED-075E-4130-AEC2-30DDB69A9BE4.jpeg
I have done the full front PPF, tint, luggage strip and 4 month Wax back in April. Everything looked great and Doug and his guys were great to work with. After 4 months, instead of getting Wax again, I opted to go with the 10 year ceramic coating. After a month with the coating, I wish I had gone with it in the first place. A car wash lasts longer and the road dust doesn’t cling to car. I drive over 25K a year and live and work close to the 405. It is a huge investment but slitting the cost seemed to take the sting out of it for me. Now with the full package on my car after 4 months, I am eligible for the next round of rebates.

View attachment 337057 View attachment 337059 I have done the full front PPF, tint, luggage strip and 4 month Wax back in April. Everything looked great and Doug and his guys were great to work with. After 4 months, instead of getting Wax again, I opted to go with the 10 year ceramic coating. After a month with the coating, I wish I had gone with it in the first place. A car wash lasts longer and the road dust doesn’t cling to car. I drive over 25K a year and live and work close to the 405. It is a huge investment but slitting the cost seemed to take the sting out of it for me. Now with the full package on my car after 4 months, I am eligible for the next round of rebates.

Great pics!!! Agreed about the coating. When i wash my car with my pressure washer, the water just beads right off. Foam cannon and two bucket method...and the car looks fantastic. Nothing sticks. Curious to know what soap you are using.

Great pics!!! Agreed about the coating. When i wash my car with my pressure washer, the water just beads right off. Foam cannon and two bucket method...and the car looks fantastic. Nothing sticks. Curious to know what soap you are using.
I don’t wash it myself. My work has a mobile detail company wash cars every Wednesday. It always feels like a fresh coat of wax after every wash.