Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow audio upgrade 2021 RHD issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I was going to post this in the UK forum, but I'd welcome any ideas from anywhere to be honest. I purchased the Hansshow DIY speaker activation for my 2021 m3, but when it arrived it was just a cable, and it certainly didn't seem long enough for RHD or stretch to the other side of the car (photo below).

As it had no control box, I contacted them and they advised they may have sent the wrong item and to send it back. Shortly after, they refused and said they have sent the right item and that this is a new version which doesn't have a control box. Unfortunately, there are no instructions whatsoever for this 'new version', and it appears to be similar to the Ryzen cable rather than for my Atom.

Does anyone have any clue how to install this version or is it clearly the wrong one?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1264.jpg

I can’t tell you if your cable is correct, what I can tell you is that I found Hanshow “support” non existent. Despite repeated attempts on WhatsApp and email they would not engage and did not provide a solution. I did a chargeback via my credit card, would never purchase from them again.

I would contact Hanshow asking for a resolution and if not forthcoming then start chargeback if you paid by credit card.

Reactions: DomDeWild