Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tech Support Hansshow Model Y 7.5 Rear Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps someone in this group can provide some insight how to get customer support. I purchased a 7.5 screen back in March from Amazon and it never arrived so they sent me a refund. Again in May I ordered from Hansshow and finally in July received the item and was very excited. Turned out I ordered the wrong system for my 2023 Tesla MYLR. The product descriptions were a bit confusing and I got a system for 2023 "Standard Range" Model Y/3. The problem during installation turned out to be the wiring harness -- 20 Pin CanBus but my car has blue 26 Pin OBD. I contacted Hansshow asking for assistance and for 7 days have tried texting, email and phone for help -- no response except to say they forwarded my information to tech support -- just needed some answers as to whether a new wiring harness would solve the install problem. Anyone else find a way to get this company to respond? I think I just need a different wiring harness and I can complete the install but I can't get this company to respond and provide any information on the best solution. Their return policy is not exactly the easiest to negotiate as well and looks like I would have to pay shipping back and hope they decide to send me a discounted refund.

I would say, good luck with this. My personal experience (over a year ago) is that they eventually just stopped responding to WhatsApp messages. HUD stopped working after several Tesla updates. Needless to say I won't be buying anything from them ever again.

I have recently used the WhatsApp to contact Hansshow technical support for firmware updates to rectify persistent bluetooth staying on after departing the Tesla, and they are responsive and provided a fix....

Perhaps someone in this group can provide some insight how to get customer support. I purchased a 7.5 screen back in March from Amazon and it never arrived so they sent me a refund. Again in May I ordered from Hansshow and finally in July received the item and was very excited. Turned out I ordered the wrong system for my 2023 Tesla MYLR. The product descriptions were a bit confusing and I got a system for 2023 "Standard Range" Model Y/3. The problem during installation turned out to be the wiring harness -- 20 Pin CanBus but my car has blue 26 Pin OBD. I contacted Hansshow asking for assistance and for 7 days have tried texting, email and phone for help -- no response except to say they forwarded my information to tech support -- just needed some answers as to whether a new wiring harness would solve the install problem. Anyone else find a way to get this company to respond? I think I just need a different wiring harness and I can complete the install but I can't get this company to respond and provide any information on the best solution. Their return policy is not exactly the easiest to negotiate as well and looks like I would have to pay shipping back and hope they decide to send me a discounted refund.
Hi there, could you pm me with your order number so that I could follow up

1000000955.jpg

Perhaps someone in this group can provide some insight how to get customer support. I purchased a 7.5 screen back in March from Amazon and it never arrived so they sent me a refund. Again in May I ordered from Hansshow and finally in July received the item and was very excited. Turned out I ordered the wrong system for my 2023 Tesla MYLR. The product descriptions were a bit confusing and I got a system for 2023 "Standard Range" Model Y/3. The problem during installation turned out to be the wiring harness -- 20 Pin CanBus but my car has blue 26 Pin OBD. I contacted Hansshow asking for assistance and for 7 days have tried texting, email and phone for help -- no response except to say they forwarded my information to tech support -- just needed some answers as to whether a new wiring harness would solve the install problem. Anyone else find a way to get this company to respond? I think I just need a different wiring harness and I can complete the install but I can't get this company to respond and provide any information on the best solution. Their return policy is not exactly the easiest to negotiate as well and looks like I would have to pay shipping back and hope they decide to send me a discounted refund. Would anyone like to buy a discounted 7.5 rear screen for 20 Pin CanBus connection? ( I think intel cars can use this one?)
Did you ever get this sorted, how do you like it ?

Does it have a screen mirror function ? I'd like to be able to mirror my phone and use the apps from it so I can use the phones unlimited data plan without having to use it as a hot spot which is not unlimited.

Hansshow, shady and terrible company. Go elsewhere if I were you. Screwed me over twice. 1st it was autofrunk. Now the newest F9 dashboard display received defective. I waited 2 weeks just to get a simple replied back stating that they were replacing it. Now, after a week have passed, couldn't get any followed up. What a shame!