Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone else ordered the new LR Y RWD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I'm going through as well. I see inventory models for early pickup that I would choose from, but the .99% financing option does not appear to carry over. I have not been able to get in contact with anyone at Tesla to see if they can do this. From the handful of responses in this forum it doesn't look like it. At least no one has confirmed that it is doable.
You can keep your apr but any current promotions like the free upgrade to the dark wheels you will not get.

Did you give up your .99% APR when choosing a car from inventory? Assuming you took the financing deal, that is. Was looking through inventory to have a sooner delivery date but if I confirmed it reset my financing options to the 6.4%
I got the .99%.. it was a new order within the timeframe of 10th to the 30th?.. I created a new order for the inventory car and just ate the 250 for the first order which was the RWD

Update on my experience..a lot of the dealers are getting them in stock so I switched my order to one they had in stock to get it sooner, however as soon as I was going to do my inspection they told me I could not leave with it because of a “government hold” until est June 16th. Not sure why but this is delaying me.
Same thing happend. Its for the EPA inspection. I'm guessing your in cali .

umm...can you elaborate on how to keep the promotional APR when selecting an inventory model?
I went into the store yesterday because I noticed online they had some in stock and I was getting impatient. I asked the advisor if I could transfer everything over and he said I could. Everything went through after transferring however I wasn’t able to leave with the car due to the hold. I suggest going into the dealer to have this done.

W
I went into the store yesterday because I noticed online they had some in stock and I was getting impatient. I asked the advisor if I could transfer everything over and he said I could. Everything went through after transferring however I wasn’t able to leave with the car due to the hold. I suggest going into the dealer to have this done.
thanks, will have to give that a try