Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone fit a...Harp?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, although it's right down the road from me I can't fit it even in my F-350.
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 10.00.46 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: valaeyron
Anyone tried a lever harp? Pedal harp? Semi-grand?

Oof, I don’t know. Not a harp player, but I sit next to our harp player in orchestra. I doubt I could get her harp in my 3, and certainly not with the level of care it would need to not get damaged, plus you need room for the dolly. Hers has pedals, but I couldn’t tell you any more than that.

Maybe a Y is a better bet?

Oof, I don’t know. Not a harp player, but I sit next to our harp player in orchestra. I doubt I could get her harp in my 3, and certainly not with the level of care it would need to not get damaged, plus you need room for the dolly. Hers has pedals, but I couldn’t tell you any more than that.

Maybe a Y is a better bet?

yeah, she definitely has pedals if it’s a harp in an orchestra :) I’m thinking it could be tight but doable if I’m careful (which I would be anyway, the harp costs half the M3!). Might need to leave the sub trunk open to give me room for the base/pedals. My daughter (the harpist) could sit in the front passenger seat if needed. Hmmm...the dolly. Forgot about that...

yeah, she definitely has pedals if it’s a harp in an orchestra :) I’m thinking it could be tight but doable if I’m careful (which I would be anyway, the harp costs half the M3!). Might need to leave the sub trunk open to give me room for the base/pedals. My daughter (the harpist) could sit in the front passenger seat if needed. Hmmm...the dolly. Forgot about that...
Were you able to try this out?