Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received the refresh Model S Winter Wheel and Tire Package from Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm seeing plenty of sets of take-offs both here and local listings like Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace, etc. Just find some in your region for a price you're comfortable with and throw 'em on. I wouldn't be happy just letting my ride sit in the garage because of some fresh pow pow on the streets.

Tesla web site shows them in stock now, but when I click on them it says they aren't compatible with any of my vehicles. I have a '22 MS LR. 🤷‍♂️
You may try ordering through the app on your phone. That is what I needed to do to complete my order.

I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I am worried these will never show up in time for winter with the way Tesla operates so I'd order with Caution there. I was charged and still no indication anything has shipped.

The set was out of stock yesterday, so guess they opened up orders again today. GL.

Reactions: spartan0516