Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone recently had the halfshaft clevis mount TSB done on customer pay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, has anyone recently had the halfshaft clevis mount TSB done on customer pay? I am about to bring it in for this but was quoted $800+ I saw that others have gotten it for $350 + tax. does anyone have any info on this?

Maybe you saw my post but I just had this done within the last couple of months and that's what I paid. The service technician told me it was a flat rate of $350 for that issue and the replaced everything associated with that shudder under acceleration issue.

If you saw my post and are soliciting other people's input on this I'll stop talking now and see if others chime in on the subject.

Maybe you saw my post but I just had this done within the last couple of months and that's what I paid. The service technician told me it was a flat rate of $350 for that issue and the replaced everything associated with that shudder under acceleration issue.

If you saw my post and are soliciting other people's input on this I'll stop talking now and see if others chime in on the subject.
Trying to get any ammo to help fight the sc on the cost.. I loomed back on your post and did not find a like to it would you happen to have it?

Trying to get any ammo to help fight the sc on the cost.. I loomed back on your post and did not find a like to it would you happen to have it?
Not sure where it is but you can check my post history and/or search for an ongoing thread that is several years old with TONS of helpful info on this shudder topic. I posted in that thread within the last week or two I think and my experience is exactly what you described: Took car in with shudder. Paid $350. Car fixed/all related parts replaced.