Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone taken delivery at Westmont, IL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend got his Model 3 there a month ago and didn't have any problem. He got an hour there to inspect the car and get setup (two phones, cards, ...). But they were delivering a ton of cars (several 100s in one weekend).
Another friend got his home-delivered last week (coming from Westmont too, I believe). They drove the car to his place and took an uber back. No problem either.

Luc

I got mine from there. I was rescheduled once, and they ended up driving it to my house (15 minutes away.) The car was perfect, aside from 2 tiny paint bumps on the passenger doors, which Tesla will take care of at some point.

I picked up mine there August 29 which was delayed about 5 days from original pick up date. Not the "Tesla Experience" I was expecting from reading all these forums but OK. The Tesla server happened to be down that day so I could not get my phone connected until later that night. The real issue I had was that when they showed me my 3 it had the wrong wheels, 18" aero and not the 19" sport I ordered. I opted to take the car when they said they would get me the right wheels in 2-3 weeks. It took a month but I finally got the right wheels. Also, I was supposed to get a wheel tool to remove the plastic cover on the 19" but they did not give me one, I plan to go back and ask for it. I also never received the "toy" model 3 and I mentioned it and have not heard back since. Other than those issues I do enjoy the car and the latest update 39.7 is a nice improvement to the software.