TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Has Spotify Improved?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Skione65, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

Has Spotify improved with the last FW update or so? Someone said on 40.1.1 it has with regards to the voice command song search and such. I’m just trying to decide whether to finally take the plunge or not as on initial roll out it appeared it was a disaster with regards to the UI as well as functionality, stability, and merging of music. I know I’ll need Premium.
    My daughter can’t take Slacker ANYMORE!!! Lol (I’ve been dealing with it). She uses Spotify and Apple Music. Family has an Apple music account. I’m an old Pandora user. (Well....IM not old but you get my point)!;)
    I was on an R&B hits station on Slacker and my daughter said....”Dad....Slacker plays artists that aren’t even around anymore”!o_O

Ski

2. wingnutsglory

wingnutsglory Member

I was getting spotty service at first, but have found it to be a lot better in the past week or so.

3. AdamVIP

AdamVIP Member

I dont know if voice search works on Spotify but if you are on spotify and hit the search icon it does search spotify. Overall my service has been fine. Every now and then when I get into the car it will finish the current song and fail to load another but switching to radio and back to spotify makes it work fine again.

4. ivy_

ivy_ Member

Was flawless, but went to hell today. No amount of rebooting seemed to help.

5. Petrlol

Petrlol Member

$5 and Soundiiz.com can move the majority of your Pandora thumbs up to a Spotify playlist. I paid it one time and cancelled the monthly subscription immediately after migrating.