Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headliner removal difficulty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new Y had scuffs (not superficial smudges) on the A and B pillar headliner pieces. The A pillar looks easy to replace but the B pillar stretches from the speaker, across
The from (sun visors) and then just past the B pillar. Tesla will replace the headliner but I wonder if it’s an involved process and might even up worse than from the factory. Worth letting Tesla do it?

My new Y had scuffs (not superficial smudges) on the A and B pillar headliner pieces. The A pillar looks easy to replace but the B pillar stretches from the speaker, across
The from (sun visors) and then just past the B pillar. Tesla will replace the headliner but I wonder if it’s an involved process and might even up worse than from the factory. Worth letting Tesla do it?
Just had mine done, they made mine worst, there were still scuffs and dirty marks and not as flush as originally from the factory. In addition they scratched up some of my plastic trim on the seats and other parts of the car. Went in with some interior scratches to fix, came out with more scratches. I'm from the Bay Area too, went to Corte Madera Service center.