Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Anaheim, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super longtime lurker and Tesla/TSLA fanatic in general.

This is not meant to be a promo at all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always dreamt about owning a car dealership (a non-sleazy one) and I've finally taken the leap to get it started. People say sell what you like, so that's what I'll do. I'm proud to say I'll to be an EV only dealer.

I've always despised how traditional dealers operate and I want my shot to see if a dealership can be successfully run without having to resort to unethical tactics.

On a personal note, I've owned a Model X for a few years now and will be looking to get a Model Y in the future. Have a Cybertruck on preorder as well.

Reactions: El joe
Super longtime lurker and Tesla/TSLA fanatic in general.

This is not meant to be a promo at all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always dreamt about owning a car dealership (a non-sleazy one) and I've finally taken the leap to get it started. People say sell what you like, so that's what I'll do. I'm proud to say I'll to be an EV only dealer.

I've always despised how traditional dealers operate and I want my shot to see if a dealership can be successfully run without having to resort to unethical tactics.

On a personal note, I've owned a Model X for a few years now and will be looking to get a Model Y in the future. Have a Cybertruck on preorder as well.
Welcome! The wife, kids and I will have to stop by on one of our next Disneyland trips to support ya!