Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Wellington Fl.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Larry,
How are you?
sorry i missed you at the test drive.I couldnt stay but my test drive was a blast !
Took out the perfomance grey.The car was total blast.My buddy got the entire drive on video.Im trying to get him to edit it so i can post it but its taking a while.

Welcome to the forums!

It that you Steve?

Larry[/QUOTE]

Hey Larry,
How are you?
sorry i missed you at the test drive.I couldnt stay but my test drive was a blast !
Took out the perfomance grey.The car was total blast.My buddy got the entire drive on video.Im trying to get him to edit it so i can post it but its taking a while.

Hi Steve,

We're sorry we missed you too. We look forward to seeing the video when its ready.

Isn't your brother also going for performance grey?

Now that you've registered with the TMC forum I'm going to send you an electronic invitation to our private Group forum. I'll be sending you an email with the details.

We also have a public Florida forum here that may interest you.

Florida forum

Regards,

Larry

Private Group forum? ????

Yes, TMC's Group feature has an option of setting up subsets of the TMC community that is by invitation only. In our case our Florida Tesla Motors Club members who are also subscribed to TMC are invited to join a private forum. This permits us to conduct club business, exchange private contact information, etc., without the information being accessible by the public. Our club members also participate in the public Florida forums and of course all the other forums unrelated to Florida.

Larry