Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x color

What's your favorite

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM was my favorite until recently. i will not get a MSM becos my spouse hates it and its now the free color for model 3 & Y so will soon be very common on the road. I am now going to either change to black or keep the ultra red
MSM is the most boring bland color of the bunch IMO. Unless its super clean it's just a blah gray 99% of the time.

Ultra red (and all other colors) are free for MS and MX only. MSM is free for M3 and MY, ultra red $2k
Ultra red is not offered on the 3/Y. Its an S/X exclusive for now at least. 3 & Y get the typical "Multi-Coat" Red for $2k.

I saw this color while watching a Chinese YouTube channel.
Screenshot_20231010_174412_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Appreciate you asking...I ended up changing to Midnight Silver Metallic which Tesla later changed to Stealth Grey, that said, i actually really like Stealth Grey more than the Midnight Silver Metallic.

I would have had to change to a different color. My wife and I both love the blue sheen of the MSM on our PY. Although I have not personally seen the SG, I do want to check it out next time I'm at the SC.

We also did not like the red multicoat and passed on that for an option for our M3 and Y, but love the Ultra Red.

I would have had to change to a different color. My wife and I both love the blue sheen of the MSM on our PY. Although I have not personally seen the SG, I do want to check it out next time I'm at the SC.

We also did not like the red multicoat and passed on that for an option for our M3 and Y, but love the Ultra Red.
There was a guy and his family that was picking up his Ultra Red MX and yeah, it looked niiiice but ultimately, I'm happy with everything and having made the switch to Stealth Grey.

Reactions: eeee-meeee