Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Locating my Unicorn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

The day has finally come. My wife and I are ready to purchase our dream car. It is a graduation present for getting her PhD. This car is something we’ve both been dreaming of for a very long time. Here is my problem. What we want isn’t readily available.

This is our unicorn.
P85DL+
Red
Black next gen seats
Tech package w/ autopilot
Sunroof

Icing on the cake would be.
Black headliner
Carbon fiber decor
Spoiler
Ultra HiFi

We’re a little flexible on the colors but it would be helpful if it was priced low enough to have it wrapped. Blue and dark grey would be colors we wouldn’t need to wrap. Interior could be tan.

I’ve been working with the CPO folks and have also been scouring the internet for these cars but haven’t had any luck. I’ve even looked at 3rd party dealers but my wife will not get this car without a warranty. So, no 3rd party dealers. If anyone has a persuasive argument for skipping the extended warranty, I would love to hear it and share this with Dr. Wife.

Need car, will travel.

Thanks.

Do you really require the + suspension? I’ve heard mixed feelings on harshness of ride vs cornering.

You’ll be looking at a 2014 early 2015 Vin then?
Definitely is a unicorn though!!

32FF6354-B744-4C9C-BB71-62EA88F7C966.jpeg
Here’s the pic has everything u listed plus cold weather package ...I turned in at SoCal so hopefully in inventory soon ...

Are you interested in a white one? This one is 79k or so:

Meticulously maintained with 3 years or 43,760 miles left on CPO warranty. -Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint -All Glass Panoramic Roof -Brand New 21" Grey Turbine Wheels -Brand New Performance Tires -Black Next Generation Seats -Carbon Fiber Decor -Black Headliner -Carbon Fiber Spoiler -Tesla Red Brake Calipers -Supercharger Enabled -AP1 with Convenience Features -Tech Package with AP -Smart Air Suspension -Premium Interior Package -Tesla Integrated Center Console -Premium Sound -Subzero Weather Package -Winter and Summer Floor Mats Included -Rear Facing Seats

EDIT: I figured out how to link it:

2014 Model S P85D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Kaneville, Illinois - Marketplace | Facebook

Yep, + is a must. I strongly prefer the sportier ride.

xceler8tion: Thanks for the links. I've seen them and may, unfortunately, end up with one. Neither of them have ludicrous or the + suspension.

P85-DA: Wow, you have just made my day. I'm gonna email my SA right now. Anything you can tell me about the car? Any other photos? It looks to be in fantastic shape. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

I’ve been working with the CPO folks and have also been scouring the internet for these cars but haven’t had any luck. I’ve even looked at 3rd party dealers but my wife will not get this car without a warranty. So, no 3rd party dealers. If anyone has a persuasive argument for skipping the extended warranty, I would love to hear it and share this with Dr. Wife.

Need car, will travel.

Try looking here:
Tesla Inventory Search

nybw51: White isn't going to work. It's too expensive as well. I'd like to spend about 8 - 10k cheaper, give or take.

Oldschool: Yep, I'm refreshing that site a few times an hour. I'm also on EV-CPO (thanks Hank!), Autotrader, Ebay, Cars.com and many other sites. The only site I'm not looking on is Craigslist.

Reactions: HankLloydRight