Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Me Decide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, I'm not undecided to buy a Tesla vehicle, I'm undecided on which one and which features.

I want to reach out to the Tesla Owners in Whatcom County Washington and ask a big favor. Can you please take me out on a spin. I have yet to sit in any Tesla Model, let alone be driven in one. I want to ask a ton of questions. I want to the hear the decisions you made and why. Do you regret any decisions? What would you do differently? Is it a hassle to get the car repaired where we live?

For my wife and I, our new house has to be priority this year. Next year is my target.

I'm an easy going guy that loves tech and computers. I watch a ton of videos about the progress and features of Tesla. Not a newbie.

Jeff

First of all, I'm not undecided to buy a Tesla vehicle, I'm undecided on which one and which features.

I want to reach out to the Tesla Owners in Whatcom County Washington and ask a big favor. Can you please take me out on a spin. I have yet to sit in any Tesla Model, let alone be driven in one. I want to ask a ton of questions. I want to the hear the decisions you made and why. Do you regret any decisions? What would you do differently? Is it a hassle to get the car repaired where we live?

For my wife and I, our new house has to be priority this year. Next year is my target.

I'm an easy going guy that loves tech and computers. I watch a ton of videos about the progress and features of Tesla. Not a newbie.

Jeff
My wife and I have been going up to Oak Harbor pretty much every weekend with either our S or 3 or both. We both enjoy showing off the features of our cars. If Oak Harbor or anywhere near the Superchargers just north of Burlington work IM me.

Jeff