Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Me Post My Model X for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cannot seem to figure out how to tell folks I want to sell my Model X. I assume I do a new thread, but how do I upload pictures (When I try to add a photo, it tries to upload and then throws a security error and suggests I refresh and retry. Refresh and retry does not help), and where do I find tags to choose from?
Thanks,
Dan

Go to Community, under market place, click on "Tesla for sale" you can post your car there.

For uploading image/file, it is very simple. Choose a file on your computer/portable device after you click on "Upload an Image/File" and then click "post".

Definitely be aware that people will compare the price you expect to get for your vehicle with the price of a new equivalent vehicle, which gets to have at LEAST $7500 taken off of the price in tax rebates. They usually will not be kind. You can make a preemptive strike against them by providing that information in your post. It may give you some insight into pricing, anyway. I'd go through some of the postings (once you find the correct forum) to see what information people expect. Offering at a high price expecting to be offered less is a bad idea. You will trigger the ire of some well-informed, blunt people.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA