Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help! Need DynoMode Data from Plaid Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone FYI Installing 2021.32.10 disables our ability to ready the DynoMode data.
I no longer have access to my battery stats etc. DynoMode does in fact work, but the interface remains intact and no technical data is available.
Just took delivery today of my new Black Plaid, cream & walnut, 48 miles, and seeing this thread, wanted to see the stats on the pack. I am on 2021.31.102, and scheduled for 2021.36.5.1 overnight. I entered dynomode, but none of the info was available, just the red letters over the original screen. I did not see any tabs to switch to. What version was this working on?

Just took delivery today of my new Black Plaid, cream & walnut, 48 miles, and seeing this thread, wanted to see the stats on the pack. I am on 2021.31.102, and scheduled for 2021.36.5.1 overnight. I entered dynomode, but none of the info was available, just the red letters over the original screen. I did not see any tabs to switch to. What version was this working on?

This stopped working on any software beyond 2021.32.5.