Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi all I just had my brand new model Y The Mile since last charge won't reset after each charge Service center didn't know why.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I took delivery a new model Y, the mile since elast charge after each charge won't reset ..it keeps rolling since last charge for 800 miles. Service center don't know why. They said it may correct after next firmware update

Please look at the since charge mile.
It won't reset after charge.

Attachments

• 20230228_104405.jpg
    20230228_104405.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
This happened in my 2020 LRMY after installing release 2023.2.12. After I noticed that the Since Last Charge was not resetting with subsequent charging sessions I made sure that the odometer/consumption card was displayed on the lower left of the screen before I opened the charge port, started charging. This might have helped clear this error. It resolved after further charging, has not recurred.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Upvote 0
Are you using a 3rd party charger?
I have the same problem when charging at work using chargepoint.
However, when charging at home using a Tesla HPWC, the since last charge information resets normally.

I also found that while using the chargepoint charger, if I stop the charging before it reaches my charge limit, the since last charge information reset works correctly.

It's an annoying bug (though not a dealbreaker)... hopefully it gets sorted out.

Upvote 0
Are you using a 3rd party charger?
I have the same problem when charging at work using chargepoint.
However, when charging at home using a Tesla HPWC, the since last charge information resets normally.

I also found that while using the chargepoint charger, if I stop the charging before it reaches my charge limit, the since last charge information reset works correctly.

It's an annoying bug (though not a dealbreaker)... hopefully it gets sorted out.
Can't speak for the OP, but I use a Tesla Gen 3 WC.

Upvote 0
22 MSLR, Gen 3 WC, same problem. I had the charger replaced by Tesla but even before that I had this problem from time to time. Last 2 nights it didn't reset after charging, since I changed it to scheduled charging at 4am.

My theory is perhaps when Tesla is in a deep state of sleep when charging starts, the "since last charge" stat doesn't get reset?

Regardless, it's a bug and it should be fixed (never had this issue before this year).

Upvote 0