Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi From Kent. New M3P owner.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, yesterday took delivery of a pearl white model 3 performance FSD. So far I'm loving it.
Had a couple of slight paint imperfections (artifact under the clear coat I think) that tesla is going to address but other than that I think the things amazing.
I put my pre order down at 10am 31st March 2016 and have not shut up about it since. I seriously bore everyone with talking about it!

James

Reactions: VT_EE
20190822_102254.jpg

35 p per kwh - and you're not plugged in?
Convert that to arrival with say 30 miles left to a "full tank"
Please

"Contactless" is British English for "paid for using a debit/credit card that uses NFC or similar to allow the transaction".
The OP mentioned it because it's more expensive if you're using that instead of having an account with the charging company.

They're increasingly common.
Contactless payments continue to grow in the UK

The above URL said:
in June 2018, the frequency of contactless payments overtook chip and PIN payments. According to Worldpay, 51% of all in-store card payments were contactless that month, followed by 52% in July

Here, businesses are just getting used to chip-and-PIN.

I am very familiar with contactless or sans contact ... I live in France.
But why he chose to include that in this context was beyond me?
So you pay less if you have an account with Charge Point.

Off subject ... but I'll never understand WHY the USA is decades behind Europe with this.

Heck, I've never even found a restaurant that uses Wifi terminals, let lone contact less solutions.

You never even see digital prices on shelves.

What is their problem? (USA that is)

35 p per kwh - and you're not plugged in?
Convert that to arrival with say 30 miles left to a "full tank"
Please

Sorry I've re read this a few times and still dont u understand what you mean.

Ita a contactless payment system that costs 35p per kWh and charges at 50Kwh.
As the other poster alluded to I mention it because it is a bit more expensive but it is hugely convenient. Especially as I don't have any accounts set up for charge points yet and the nearest supercharger was the other side of london!